Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Little Miss Personality

I hope everyone had a super happy Thanksgiving!! We had a fun week--Rich's sister Marci and her family drove up from Memphis to stay with us, and we cooked Thanksgiving dinner by ourselves for the first time! So fun! Of course, the only two pictures I took of the entire week were the last day when we stayed in our pajamas all day and didn't get ready. Lovely! The girls thought they were SO funny sitting on me. Brynlie especially--she played her little hiney just right.

The girls in their jammies

Here is a craft I did with the girls on Thanksgiving morning--we made holiday finger puppets!



Lately Brynlie's fun personality has been coming out so much! She is so darling!
She was being so fun the other night in the bath tub we had to snap some pictures!
Love that hair-do









8 comments:

The Mills said...

You are so crafty, I love it! I love the PJ idea :)

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how many teeth she has!

Amy said...

Love all of your crafts, I always get inspired when I check out your blog. And seriously, the crazy hair in the tub, SO cute!

Jody Weiss said...

She is just getting cuter and cuter! I love all her blond hair! I wish so much all these babies were together :( Maybe someday soon, fingers crossed!

The Grover Gang said...

Oh Little Byrnlie is getting Soo big!! I would have luved to hang out in pjs all day!! I am very impressed, but not surprised, that you made thanksgiving dinner!! I am sure the food was delish!! So glad you go to be around family!!

Natalie said...

I love those bathtub pictures what a cutie!!!

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

I her pictures in the bathtub. I want to make the candy cane wreath.

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

oops....I forgot the love between "I" and "her"