Thursday, November 11, 2010

Jungle Gym--no charge

With cold weather setting in, I'm starting to wonder what I'm going to do with my little monkey all winter. She is so active and full of energy and she LOVES playing outside and climbing on things. Well I made a discovery last night...I pulled a couch cushion off the couch, put it on the floor, and brought Brynlie in to show her. The look on her face was priceless--pure joy!

Hours and hours of fun to come!

7 comments:

Janine said...

What a doll! I seriously can't wipe the smile off of my face! Thank you for posting this little video, I loved it!
Love ya!
Mom

Jody Weiss said...

That is so cute! Great idea, she is lovin' it! What a cute laugh and great work out for some nice quads, hammys, and glutes...maybe I should try it :)

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, could she get any cuter?? I love checking your blog and seeing fun things like this. SO cute.

Nelson and Suz said...

I've been thinking the same thing!!! Thanks for the idea! She is just adorable. There is nothing like hearing your baby laugh!

Cambria said...

uhh ohhh



so so so so so cute!

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

Love this video and the quote below. You three coming home at all during the holidays?

Natalie said...

That is so cute! I know what I'm doing next time she's at my house