
We made it to Utah! Brynlie and I flew out last week and she was a champion flyer. We had a couple of long flights which I was super nervous about and she did great! I'm so glad we made it before all the crazy snow storms hit! It's beena whirlwind of craziness ever since...family parties, shopping, cooking, baking, movies, games, and lots and lots of catching up! I haven't taken any pictures yet, (of course) but here's one from my friend on our girl's day out. So great to be home!!

3 comments:
Welcome Home! Drew said he saw you at Costco. I was sad that I didn't get to see you myself. Drew said, "I guess she is living in Kentucky" and I said "Oh,I know Drew...we follow her blog" and he said "Oh, I didn't know that". Hope you're enjoying your time with family...even though this weather is insane.
That is such a cute photo of you guys, looks very vintage-y. Glad you were able to make it home for the holidays!!
Glad you made it safe! How long will you guys be here?
Post a Comment