Monday, October 25, 2010

Just a little bit of pixie dust

Our ward trunk-or-treat was last weekend. It was so fun! It was on a local farm, and we had hot dogs, went on a hay ride, and of course, trunk or treat-ed! Last minute Rich and I decided to dress up, so our costumes are nowhere near extravagant, but we had lots of fun!


Kisses!!







My sweet little Tinkerbelle!





Ok, so my costume looks completely lame when I'm standing next to Captain Jack Sparrow. Hello!? Are you kidding? She totally looks like the real deal! Her costume was amazing!!



Brynlie with our next door neighbor, Blake. Neither of them were too interested in looking at the camera.




Brynlie was so lucky, she got to eat a sucker AND sit on Bronco Mendenhall's lap!





Some of the girlies.


It's hard to believe October is almost over!!!

3 comments:

The Grover Gang said...

Looks like fun!! Brynlie looks absolutely adorable!! I luv yours and Richards costumes, but next year I want to see you go all out!! Jack Sparrow did look good, but kind of scary too!! I hope you have a wonderful Halloween with lots of chocolate!!!

Jody Weiss said...

How fun and you make a great cowgirl and Brynlie is the cutiest pixie! It looks like you've got a great group there! Are you taking Brynlie trick or treating?

Jaclyn said...

Love that Brynlie and Mae were Tinker Bell. So cute!!