Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Brynlie!!!

I can't believe my little baby is one!!! It is so crazy to look at pictures of her when she was brand new and so small, and to see how much she has grown and all that she has learned this year! One year ago I could never have imagined what a joy and a blessing she would be in our lives! We took lots and lots and lots of pictures, so here goes!

Opening presents: (We did this the day before since the day of her birthday Rich had school and then we had a partay)

Brynlie's package from Grandma and Grandpa Bird



Beauty and the Beast?!! Can you see the excitement on my face??!!


Bryn's uncle Dev made her a super cool UFO that lights up. Brynlie loves trying to figure out how to turn it on and off!


Mmmm...this paper sure is yummy!


Brynlie's very first doll set from Grandma and Grandpa Smith




The Party:




It was hard to be away from family on this special day, but we are so blessed to have great friends who shared the day with us.













Rich was pretty excited about Brynlie's leg warmers



The Cake:
Daddy helping her blow out the candle before she grabbed it


She wasn't quite sure what to do with it at first...


So I helped her just a little bit



That was all it took!!



After:



Not quite sure what this face is but she keeps making it lately

MMMM!!!
Happy Birthday my sweet Brynlie!! Thanks to everyone who sent packages, called to wish her a happy birthday, and came to celebrate with us! You made it such a special day!!

5 comments:

Jody Weiss said...

So cute! She's growin' up so fast :) I loved her taking charge of the cake, awesome! And I think she's starting to look like you LB!!!

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYNLIE! A year has gone by fast. I loved the before and after picture of her cake. It sure looked like she loved it. We miss you guys!

The Grover Gang said...

Oh, the First year is the BIGGEST!! It looks like you guys definitely made it special for her!! I luv all the cute pics and wonderful memories you made!! The cake is alway a fav at our house and to me it looks like a fav of hers too!! So happy for you guys!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYNLIE!! You have many, many, more to look forward to!

Valgardson Family said...

Wow I can't believe she is One already! She is growing up so fast, what a cutie you have. Looks like you had a fun birthday for her. Take care.

Amy said...

Oh my goodness, can't believe she's 1, and that I've been reading your blog this long. My favorite part of this post is the demolished cake. So fun!