
Yesterday I got some teensy tinsy elastics and I tried doing Brynlie's hair in teensy tinsy pigtails. They look like little antennas!! I love them! I had to snap some pictures of her with her antennas in the tub last night.

Here are a couple videos...yes, she has started pulling herself up onto her knees in the tub. And she's starting to get into everything! She was awfully quiet this morning and I found her in front of the TV, with the DVD player on her lap. Oh dear.
She's also started copying me when I make a popping sound. She does the same thing when I try and get her to say mama. Perhaps someday she will figure it out. Until them, I'm poppopopop.


4 comments:
I love the piggies. So cute.
I lOVE the little piggies too! She is just getting so big, can't wait to see all of you!
loves!
Richard & Carlie- your little one is simply adorable! I'm lovin the little piggies! Hopefully she doesn't get an attitude with the hair like my little girl. I can't keep ANYTHING in her hair to save my life. She has figured out how to rip anything out, even the little elastics! It is so frustrating :( Good luck! She is a doll!
Haha! Those are amazing! You've got some skills.
Post a Comment