I just had to snap these pictures while Brynlie was playing in her room. Isn't she cool!?
Last night we were rolling a ball with Brynlie and I took some videos...they're not the greatest of her crawling abilities, but you get the picture. Notice how hard Rich is throwing the balls at me...
I still love that she'll wear sunglasses! just wait till she's getting bumps and bruises all over from falling once she starts pulling herself up on things. What a cutie!
OH!!! I dreamt about you guys last night and am missing you! I just loved your videos. She is growing up sooo fast! Love watching you parent. THE CUTEST!
We are a little family of three living the wonderful student life--Rich is studying Audiology and I get to stay home and play with our little girl Brynlie every day. We are learning each day and enjoying the journey!
4 comments:
These video clips just make me so happy! Thank you for taking the time to post them, it helps me feel just a little bit closer...
Loves!
Mom
cute baby! I laughed SO hard at the 3rd video.
I still love that she'll wear sunglasses! just wait till she's getting bumps and bruises all over from falling once she starts pulling herself up on things. What a cutie!
OH!!! I dreamt about you guys last night and am missing you! I just loved your videos. She is growing up sooo fast! Love watching you parent. THE CUTEST!
Post a Comment