Thursday, July 8, 2010

Homemade from Grandma

Last week we got a package in the mail from my mom with this darling outfit inside

As you can see, Brynlie loves it!


She wore it to church on Sunday and looked SO grown up!

Um, yes, I think she looks a little bit like her dad.



Such a big girl!! Thank you oh so much grammy for being so great!
Also in the package was a beautiful crocheted sweater homemade by Brynlie's great grandma Thelma. It is a little big for her to wear right now but I can't wait to post pictures of her wearing it. It is so special!


I came into our family room to find Brynlie rolled up in the rug just laying there quietly. Random? Yes!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Haha, love the rug photo. And that skirt is adorable, your mom is so crafty!!

Valgardson Family said...

Wow she is looking so old! I love her little outfit so cute. I love that she was in your rug. how funny.

Jody Weiss said...

What a cute little outfit-love the skirt!!! Gave me a giggle looking at her rolled up in the rug-what a cute little burrito!