Oh how fun, it looks like you are having a great christmas break, She is getting so big! and you never told me you have a cocomotion machine YUM. See you soon.
We are a little family of three living the wonderful student life--Rich is studying Audiology and I get to stay home and play with our little girl Brynlie every day. We are learning each day and enjoying the journey!
5 comments:
Oh how fun, it looks like you are having a great christmas break, She is getting so big! and you never told me you have a cocomotion machine YUM. See you soon.
Haha, favorie post I've read all day! So jealous!!
What a perfect Monday-- I love it. We're working through our new movies too-- you're our inspiration.
How cute is Brynlie!! I would love to do that on ANY MONDAY!! Good movies, good food and yummy chocolate! Can I come over?
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شرق الرياض
Post a Comment