
I'm so lucky to have such talented friends! This past week has been a week of photo shoots...this time was Brynlie's own personal photo shoot. My friend Kathryn took these. It was so fun! Brynlie was not in the happiest mood, so we didn't get any smiling pictures, but she did an amazing job capturing her little personality in between the crying. Thanks so much Kathryn!
4 comments:
The last picture is my FAVORITE!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! She's so precious!
OOOHHH! I just can't wait to hug and kiss her!
loves,
Mom
Cute, cute, cute!!!
O.K Carlie she has to be one of the CUTEST LITTLE GIRLS EVER!! You and Richard do good work!! Keep it up!! I am so excited to see all your cute pics! Your mom showed me some on Sunday, she is one proud Grandma and has every right to be!! I absolutely luv her!!!
Post a Comment