Sunday, December 20, 2009

A couple things

A bumbo girl... I think by the time she is able to hold her head up, she will be grown out of it!

Chunky girl in a Christmas dress. She was extremely happy to be having these pictures taken... as you can see. I swear she is getting rollier and rollier every day! And no... those are not rubber bands around her arms.

A couple of projects:
A taggie for my girlie



Finishing touches on Brynlie's room




Made a few binkie clips... they are becoming super handy!


I have been working on a few other projects but they're for Christmas, so I can't post them yet.

Hope everyone has a super fun-filled holiday week!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Can I just tell you that you have the cutest chubby baby I've ever seen. Those cheeks! Just love em :), and love the tag blanket, super cute!

Tucker & Tiffany said...

You are so talented! I love looking at your blog and seeing the new crafts you've made.

Nelson and Suz said...

How fun! Adorable projects. I'm so impressed! Do you have a tutorial for the binky clips and tag blanket?

The Grover Gang said...

you are just a crafty homemaker!! I am jealous!!