I LOVE THEM ALL!!!! You look so beautiful Carlie. And Brynlie... I just want to kiss her little chubby cheeks! She's perfect. And Rich... he's gorgeous as always!
We are a little family of three living the wonderful student life--Rich is studying Audiology and I get to stay home and play with our little girl Brynlie every day. We are learning each day and enjoying the journey!
6 comments:
I LOVE THEM ALL!!!! You look so beautiful Carlie. And Brynlie... I just want to kiss her little chubby cheeks! She's perfect. And Rich... he's gorgeous as always!
I love your family pictures! She is getting so big. We need to chat soon. Congrats on Brynlie sleeping through the night.
Cute! I love the 4th one down
I love them! And I especially love her chubby cheeks, adorable!
So cute!! I love them!!
Your pictures are so great! I love the one with Brylie's little face over Rich's shoulder. Her cheeks are so smoochable!
Post a Comment