Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A VERY belated birthday post

We had fun birthday celebration that lasted all day! Brynlie got up and started the day off with her favorite breakfast: granola and yogurt.


I think of all her presents, the balloons were her favorite.

I also took the pregnancy test that morning, so Brynlie found out she is going to be a big sister on her birthday! She wasn't too thrilled about it, she didn't really understand. But it was the best birthday present ever! We were lucky to have Rich's parents here, so we were able to surprise them with the news as well!

We got ready and headed to the Medford Temple. Brynlie loves temples and she really wanted to touch the temple.

So we took her up to the front doors and she loved touching it and looking inside. (I'm not sure why the text is underlining now...sorry!)


Then we went to Seven Oaks, a farm that has all kinds of fun festivities for fall. There was a pumpkin patch, hay ride, corn maze, and lots of fun things for kids. Brynlie could have stayed there for hours and hours...she had a blast!

Her new buddy.





She loved this little house!






Next we went to a local pizza place where Brynlie's grandparents treated us to a great lunch! Brynlie kept saying "Thank you guys, for the pizza!!"
We ended the night with cake and ice cream. I think our little 2 year old had a great day!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I loved all of the updates!! Your kitchen is going to be darling, I love the paint job. We miss sweet Brynlie, and are super excited about your bun in the oven. I hope you're starting to feel a little better and you seriously better keep up on the blogging because we miss you guys!

The Grover Gang said...

Happy Birthday Brynlie!! Looks like a good one! AND HOLY COW, another cute little baby is coming your way!! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you and your cute family!