Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

I think this is the longest I have ever gone without blogging! My computer still won't let me log in to my blog, but the good news is... this week is Black Friday! So I'm hoping a new computer is in my very near future! In the meantime, we have some good news to share!

BABY #2 is on the way!!! Coming June 2012!


We found out on Brynlie's birthday and couldn't be more excited! I had an ultrasound today and got to see baby wiggling around and waving at me, and hearing the heartbeat was the most exciting thing! Brynlie doesn't quite understand that she's going to be a big sister yet...when I tell her there's a baby in my belly, looks and tries to find it. Silly girl.
Hopefully more posts and updates to come very soon!!

7 comments:

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. I hope you are feeling well and get that computer you have been wanting.

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Congratulations! So exciting!

Kam and Jodie said...

Congratulations! That is such exciting news!

Dave and Lizzie said...

I'm SO happy for you! YAY!!!

Suzy Hicks said...

Such exciting news! Congrats to both of you!

collinanddani said...

Oh that's so exciting! I saw your mom the other day at the high school. I bet they are super excited:)

Valgardson Family said...

Congrats! That is such exciting news. So glad you got a computer, can't wait to see more picts.