Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Giving Thanks--and a few random things.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving break. My family drove up to spend the week with us--the first Thanksgiving we've all been together since 2007! I'm so thankful for the time we were able to spend together! We spent the entire week playing games, watching Christmas movies, making and eating good food, and just hanging out. I even talked my mom, dad, and Rich into braving Black Friday at Walmart and it totally delivered! I got a little Bissell 3 in 1 vacuum for 8 bucks that I love for the hard floors in my kitchen and dining room. It's made cleaning up crumbs after a 2 year old much much easier! I had my eye on a set of 600 thread count sheets all week long, and they were snatched up so fast I couldn't even get them! That was my only boo hoo. BUT... We finally were able to get a computer!--so I'm giving myself a big welcome back to my blog! :) I have lots of things to post: projects I've recently done, pictures from Brynlie's birthday (I know, I know. I'm so behind!) pictures of Thanksgiving...etc! I'm so excited to be able to blog again! Hopefully there are still people out there reading?

3 comments:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

That's an awesome deal! Can't wait for more and pictures!

The Mills said...

How fun! I love your blog!

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

I can't wait to see everything you have been up to.