I love decorating for the holidays! I have lots of fall/autumn decor, but not a lot of Halloween things. I found a few fun ideas on some of my favorite blogs, and tried my hand at them this past week.
The Halloween countdown calendar I found on thecraftingchicks.com, which they copied from Pottery Barn (I think). I simplified it a little and made it a 13 days 'til Halloween countdown
instead of all 31 days.

The candy corn wreath and the giant candy corn were ideas I found on thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com.
She did some simple tutorials to follow if you are interested. They were both fun and really easy, and most important--very inexpensive!!
Happy crafting!


4 comments:
so cute!
I want to eat your wreath!
Once again you amaze me!! You are such the Crafty chick!! The calendar and Wreath are sooo cute! Happy Halloween! Can't wait to see all the cute pics in costumes!
You are so crafty I could cry. Love these!
Post a Comment