Brynlie's new singing toy was a favorite for all the adults...
I don't think the kids got to play with it very much...
Have you seen these toys? They're kinda creepy...but super entertaining! We are so thankful for all of our friends here...I don't know where we'd be without them! We will miss them so much! And of course, a few pictures of Brynlie...
Looking lovingly at her dad
CHEESE! Brynlie is an outdoor girl. She LOVES being outside, and the weather here has been BEAUTIFUL lately! We have spent the majority of every day outside. She loves to swing and says "WEEEEEE"
I feel like I have blinked, and she is now a big girl. She is getting so grown up!! (But yes, she still has her binky)
Things are wrapping up pretty quickly here for us in Louisville...we have found a home to rent in Oregon and I've started packing up a few odds and ends in boxes this week, which is making our upcoming cross country move seem a bit more real. I'm filled with so many mixed emotions of sadness and happiness, nervousness and excitement.


3 comments:
Try to remember that last emotion. Excited! We sure are. It is always hard to leave behind a wonderful chapter filled with great friends and memories. We are looking forward to seeing you all. Weston was sayiing that "Brynlee's Dad swing me!" (on the blanket). Can't wait for more fun!
Sounds like a fun weekend and yummy food!!! I can't believe how much older Brynlie is looking these days! She's so grown up! Just a few more months till we get our cuties together! I can HARDLY WAIT!!! I need some LB back in my life :)
I can't believe how long her piggie tails are!!!
Post a Comment