Saturday, March 19, 2011

WELCOME HOME ELDER SMITH!


My little brother returned from the California San Fransisco Oakland Mission last Wednesday. We were so sad we weren't able to be there to pick him up from the airport, but we were there in spirit and luckily lots of pictures were taken!!




Such a joyous reunion!!

Below is the post of our surprise visit--two days after Tyler got home we surprised him and flew in! (Thank you mom and dad!) We knocked on the door late Friday night, he answered, and the look of surprise on his face will be forever remembered! It was so wonderful to be there for his homecoming address and to be able to spend time with him. I missed him so much!!

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I feel like your brother just got his call and now he's home! So glad you got to see him.

Jody Weiss said...

How exciting! I can't believe he's home already! I still remember you posting his missionary pictures before he left! What fun to be with you're whole family again!

The Grover Gang said...

Aren't missionaries the BEST! I am so happy for you and your family, to have him home safe and sound! I saw
Tyler a few days ago, wow has he grown up and matured! I guess a mission and being away from mom will do that!! SO happy for you and your family!!

Cambria said...

HE'S HOME? my goodness he's HUGE!

yay for your mom hahha