
Brynlie will not keep ANYTHING on her head...poor child already doesn't have much hair, but to not keep elastics or headbands in just accentuates it! So when she pulled my headband off and put it on her head, we had to capture it!

(I like how I'm totally cheesing it up my face isn't even in the picture!)

My mom sent me a fun package in the mail a little while ago, and in it was some material and a dress pattern. She said, "It's time you start to learn to sew from a pattern". Well, I'm NOT good at sewing with a pattern and there were many frustrated phone calls to my mom, but here is the dress so far...just need to add a zipper to the back (which will be super fun :) and then a sash to tie around it. I love it and actually started having fun making it about half way through! Thanks mom!

All this sewing inspired me to make another ruffle shirt since mine was getting a bit worn out.
Brynlie was being far too quiet and I expected to find her throwing her socks in the toilet again or something, but I found her sitting quietly, reading to herself a pamphlet from inside one of her DVDs...and her chair? Her toy basket turned upside down!



7 comments:
Cute of Brynlie reading! She is so cute. I am going to have to have you help me with one of those shirts sometime! So cute.
So cute, I am very impressed I love your ruffle shirt as well, I will have to make me one of those. Brynlie is getting so big and too cute. How fun.
I love the little dress it is cute!! However I do not envy you a zipper I can watch a zillion how to videos online and somehow manage to have to unpick it an try again. It really isn't that hard but I think I get antsy and nervous so it makes it worse!! GOOD LUCK : )
OH Bryn is the cutest EVER!!! We can't WAIT to see you guys!!!
Well aren't you handy with a sewing machine! Very cute stuff! I love how Brynlie is sitting on the basket "reading", that is too cute!!! I'm dying to get these kids together!!!!!
DO you do tutorialS? I would LOVE to see one for your ruffle shirt!
Wow, you are so talented! Go you. Brett goes crazy that Mae's hair is rarely done, but Mae pulls out any pony tail/clip that I ever put in.
Post a Comment