
Today was a beautiful sunny day, and we decided to get out and enjoy the rays. It was the first time Brynlie's really spent time outside here since she's learned to walk, and boy did she LOVE the freedom! I couldn't get her to stop and look at me for one stinkin' picture! She just wanted to run!

Tackling those curbs--



So busy!!
Just this week Brynlie learned how to play with finger puppets...kinda

So this is not a groundbreaking idea...but I've been working on organizing Brynlie's toys--I think she has so many random things that when they're all shoved into a toy box they are overwhelming and she doesn't notice individual things, and she also gets bored of the same things everyday, so I decided to group a few things into boxes and stow them away. That way, when I take them out on occasion, it's like she's getting brand new toys!
and labeled the front of each of them.
So far I've done a box for animals (dollar aisle at Target) a box for blocks ( she got cute sets for Christmas) and a box for play food. (Michaels has fun play food in their dollar aisle right now.)




2 comments:
She is getting so big! Glad to see you guys are doing well!
Walking!! Wow she is growing right up! She is so cute! I luv all the organization! You are a girl after my own heart!
Post a Comment