Oh my goodness, I LOVE TJ Maxx!! I just had to quickly write about my shopping high today.
After a fun baby shower, a friend and I decided we just weren't quite ready to go home and face the hubs and kiddos, (and the messes they probably made all morning while we were gone) so we hit up TJ just to browse around. I always head to the back to check the rug aisle, because I've been wanting to find a big fun rug for Brynlie's room. Well, much to my surprise, there was a big, beautiful, light pink braided oval rug just waiting for me. I rushed to it, only to find that there was no tag. So she said, "How about 9.99?" What??!! Um, yes please. I have been on a shopping high ever since. It's not every day that you find EXACTLY what you've been looking for--right size, color, etc. for like, 1/3 of the price!! Thank you, I love TJ Maxx!!
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
TJ max is one of my Favs too! So glad you are a bargain shopper like I!! It is the best to get the deals! Can't wait to see the cute rug, show us a post!!
Oh that's the best!!! Can't wait to see a picture of her room with it! Makes all the difference! Good shopping LB!
Can't wait to see pictures of it!
Post a Comment