Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday Tell All--Shaping Up


Do I work out?. . . I have to think about that one. . . Ever since I was in junior high my mom and I have gone on walks together. It has aways been our special time to talk/vent/confide, and get a work out in on the side! I love to walk, I do pilates even though I don't love them, and I WISH I was a swimmer! If I could swim well enough to stay afloat for longer than ten seconds, swimming would be my workout.

1 comment:

Ash and Lace said...

Yeah! I was so excited to get your comment! I love that you have a blog because we seriously miss you seeing you guys and now you're moving! Can we hang out before you move? I have a really cute friend moving there her husband is starting med school and she does hair! anyway lets play! love you guys!
Ash and Lace