Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Family Pics


Big Brother, Little Brother


Mom and Dad




We had these family pictures taken two weeks ago in Pleasant Grove.
Maggi Quackenbush took them. (She also did mine and Richard's wedding pictures.)

4 comments:

Shantelle said...

Carly, I stumbled across your blog! I was so happy to find it! YAY for blogging. This will help us keep in touch when you move to Kentucky. We need to have another cousins party before you guys leave. Are you going to be in town the next couple weeks?

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

CARLY...I absolutely LOVE You!!!! How are you and Richard doing? I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you. It looks like you're doing GREAT! I'm so happy for you guys.

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

Hey Car! Such cute, cute family pics! I'm glad I found your blog, now we can easily keep in touch! And ditto to the party before you leave.

gramsandgramps said...

Hi Car, Thanks for showing your cute little kitchen...and for the pics of you and Rich swimming "in the dark". What a fun way to relax after a long day of orientation at work. Hope you had a good day at your real work today. We love you! 333 Grams and Gramps