
Last week, my four best friends from high school got together for a girl's night out. We haven't really hung out since high school, but we spent the night talking and laughing like it had only been a day since we had seen each other. It was amazing that so much time had passed, yet we could pick up from where we left off and still be so close! That's best friends for ya!
We realized at the end of the night that we hadn't taken any pictures, so we found a nice worker in the grocery store parking lot to take it... Oops!

4 comments:
Hey Carlie this is Dani James Brinkerhoff. Ok don't think I am a creepy blog stalker, which I guess I kind of am but I ran across your blog and just wanted to say hi!
we are actually living in new York right now but I am coming back for Courtney's wedding! Hopefully you don't leave until then so I can see you!
Rich & Carlie, We love you blog, you will have to check ours out we have a new addition to our cute little family!
What Beautiful, upstanding young ladies!!! haha. That was a fun night. I'm so happy that we got to hang out, since now 3 out of the 5 of us are married! --Linz Lou
Post a Comment