My amazing friend Brooke captured our little family this past weekend with some family photos and maternity photos. We have a lot of change coming up in the next couple of months, and no matter what happens, I wanted to have some memories of our family right now, with George with us. I also wanted to capture our past year here in Oregon. These were taken downtown Grants Pass, outside the cutest soda shop and pharmacy. We had lots of fun and even snuck into the soda shop for a phosphate drink break. Thank you Brooke, for capturing this moment in our lives!
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















6 comments:
Those turned out so cute I love them. What talent and what a beautiful family you have.
These are so so so cute.
So cute! You family is adorable. I am excited for you guys to move back to Utah.
So cute! You are such a strong women Carlie! Brynlie is getting so big!!
Those pics are stunning! Your family is so stinking cute! You look amazing!
I hope I am as beautiful as you when I'm pregnant. Your family is too cute!
Post a Comment