Thursday, March 15, 2012

27 Weeks

I can't believe another week has come and gone, and we are halfway through March! We move in 3 weeks! YIKES! I have been slowly packing and organizing (moving twice in one year and downsizing to a townhome without a garage has forced me to evaluate the junk that we have been carrying across the country and back again. I'm doing all kinds of cleaning out and organizing!)
In the midst of getting ready to move, Brynlie got her first real haircut! Grandma has trimmed her little mullet a couple of times, but this time we went to a real hairstylist (ok, it was my neighbor and we did it at her house) but Brynlie sure felt like she was at a real salon. She sat so still and she felt like such a big girl! We evened out the mullet she had in the back, the broken hairs she had on her left side, and the long hair she had on her right side (it was seriously such a mess) and now it is a cute little bob! I tried to get her to model for me:
The many faces of my Brynlie girl!
And here is the belly at 27 weeks. (Yes, Bryn STILL has her binky. Seriously)

3 comments:

Valgardson Family said...

Cute little hair cut it makes her look so much older.

Janine Smith said...

George has really grown this week. He's a big, fighting boy. And Brynlie looks so grown up with a big girl hair cut. Too cute!
Love you,
Mom

Jody Weiss said...

You look great and so does Brynlie, I love all her faces! One day I'll have to take Maddison in to get her crazy hair cut! Miss your guts!