We finally got Brynlie in a bed! I've been dreading it and putting it off, but she has been so excited to have a "big girl bed," so on Monday, Rich had the day off and we decided to just do it. She was thrilled! And she has done amazingly well...I thought for sure we would be dealing with crying, trying to get out of her room, etc. but she loves to stay in her bed! We went in the other night and found her playing with blocks at 10:30, but she was playing with them in bed! It's been nice to get this step out of the way so that she can get very used to not sleeping in her crib well before the baby comes!
Yes, she sleeps with all of those toys, every night.

5 comments:
That is so cute! Glad she is staying in bed for you guys!
Yeah for Brynlie! That's quite a set of sleeping buddies she's got! Glad is going well so far and she's so excited about it!
She is getting so big! I love when your kids surprise you and do better then you expect with things!
is that your bitty baby?
Big girl beds are the best! She looks so natural playing on it! I am sure she is going to be one great big sister!
Post a Comment