Sunday, February 21, 2010

Projects...and projects

With the weather so cold and gloomy, Brynlie and I have been feeling cooped up in our little apartment...so I've been getting my craft on! Here are a few recent projects:Stippled some quilt blocks for spring...


Made these frames (still trying to decide where to put them)







I wanted some new accessories, so I used some old ribbons and lace that I had and made these little guys...


Then I found some hideous headbands 3 for $1 at the dollar store, so I wrapped them in ribbon to cover the hideousness.



Don't mind my hair in this picture, it was 11:00 pm and it had been a long day watching Rich's basketball play offs at the church...

I used pins to attach the do-dads so that they can be attached to other things too...necklaces, shirts, purses, etc.
We had some beautiful sunshine on Saturday and we went walking downtown Louisville at Riverfront park to soak up the rays. It was HEAVENLY!! We took some pictures for my little nephew's school project--"Flat Stanley" thatI will post soon!

9 comments:

Janine said...

All of those projects turned out beautifully!
Good job, Car!

Valgardson Family said...

Cute I would love to see them, I need to make some, maybe you can give me some pointers. You are so talented.

Amy said...

How did you make those? SOOO cute! I would love to learn how to do those, you are seriously talented.

Cambria said...

CARLIE! I wanna know how you make those head bands! Come to Utah and do a class so I can learn... or email me hahha
either way.... I'd like to know!
CUTE STUFF!

Brett and Lex said...

You are so talented! Man, I have got to pull it together! I'm a failure at being a wife!

Dani said...

I love seeing all your projects! I wish I were that crafy! :)

The Grover Gang said...

You need to come to my house and decorate!! you are too talented and i am super jealous!!

Jaclyn said...

Love that you keep doing so many projects-- they're beautiful!

Lindsey said...

Love those headbands! You are so crafty!