Saturday, December 17, 2011

I have had this mirror hanging in my bedroom for quite a while...it was a goldy color. The other day, I put Bryn down for a nap and was walking past the mirror when I decided it should be a different color, then maybe I would want it somewhere other than my room! So I looked in my craft supplies to see what colors I had, and I decided to try barn red. I just painted it on with a sponge brush. It took a few coats, and this is how it ended up! I decided to try it in the big empty spot above my couch. I tried it with a star

and wasn't a huge fan. Then I tried it with a wreath. I think I love it!



This past week, for my birthday, my friend Shelby surprised me with a babysitter for Brynlie and took me to go get pedicures! Then she watched Brynlie while Rich and I went out to eat at a fun little restaurant called Blondies Bistro. I think it has been a year and a half since Rich and I went out to eat just the two of us. It was heaven! My mom sent a fun package (complete with her homemade fudge) and all in all it was a super fun day!


Random, but I had to include a few of the many lounging positions of Brynlie.


This crossed-leg one is my favorite.

I've been very loungy ever since I started feeling sick and losing energy from being pregnant, and I guess I have taught Brynlie by example! But I'm 14 weeks this week and starting to feel a little better each day!

2 comments:

Drew and Michele said...

Hope things are going good for you guys! I need an invite to your family blog (micheleamysteel@yahoo.com). Love your new craft blog:)

Valgardson Family said...

You are so crafty I love everything you do, you can come do my house! I hope you are feeling well, and that you had a wonderful birthday!