
Pillows for my back porch for a little pop of color--I made them with some napkins I got for Christmas in high school...yes I have saved them this whole time and this is why! (My mom came up with the great idea)
Also, did you know IKEA sells super cheap sheets? And when I say cheap, I mean that in every sense of the word...they are really inexpensive, and they are really thin and awful. But they are great to cut up and use for projects! Like these dish towels! Also, when my mom was here, we discovered a super cute little fabric store downtown, and they had stuff I have never seen before, including the inside padding for oven mits, (not sure what it's called, but it's extra insulated and stuff) so we got some and I've started making dish towels with matching oven mits!

My mom and cute grandma got these projects rolling for me...they got the fabric and got it all punched and prepared for me to crochet around the edges...so when my mom was here she taught me the crochet stitch and I just finished a tiny flannel blanket and two burp cloths for Brynlie's dolls for her birthday! (I know, I'm a tad bit early, her birthday's not until October) but I have oh so many other projects planned to make for her birthday so I had to get started early!



No comments:
Post a Comment